Ever wanted to show some appreciation to your friends? Well, you can in Apex Legends by gifting items from the store, such as bundles, weapon skins, and charms to name a few.
Apex Legends is really fun to play with friends, as more people on your side will help you survive in the popular battle royale game. As is always the case, people like you a lot more when you give them things, too.
Giving Items In Apex Legends
Here’s everything you need to know about gifting in Apex Legends:
- First, your account needs to be at least level 10
- You must have been friends with the recipient for at least 2 weeks.
- You can only give up to 5 gifts max per 24 hours
The above is just a safety feature to stop hackers from abusing the system.
Gifting is super easy to do in Apex Legends. First, from the lobby, go to the in-game store and find an item you:d like to gift. Next, click “Gift” and choose a friend from your friends list. (Make sure you have activated login verification so this works, but if not, a QR code you can scan with your phone will walk you through that process).
Next, confirm the final cost of Apex coins and click “Gift.” Then, under unlock with, click confirm with Apex Coins, which will allow you to buy the gift. After this, you’ll get a “Success” message to show you have successfully gifted the item/ bundle.
That’s it! It’s as easy as that to gift items to your friends! So go and make that friend happy and gift them something cool!
(Please note – Gifting is only available with Apex Coins. Crafting resources cannot be used as a substitute).
- Hi-Fi Rush: How Long Is The Game? - February 17, 2023
- Call of Duty Warzone 2’s Player Count Has Dropped By A Lot - February 13, 2023
- How Many Chapters Are In The Dead Space Remake? - February 8, 2023