The action-adventure classic Tomb Raider trilogy will soon be available for all modern consoles. This news was first announced during Nintendo Direct on Thursday, September 14th. Tomb Raider I-III will feature the games’ original polygonal graphics and a toggle for updated visuals. The three Tomb Raider games will also feature all the DLC and secret levels. The collection will include the following:
- Tomb Raider I + The Unfinished Business Expansion
- Tomb Raider II + The Gold Mask Expansion
- Tomb Raider III + The Lost Artifact Expansion
The Tomb Raider trilogy was released yearly from 1996 to 1998 on several platforms, including PC, Sega Saturn, and PS1, by the original developers, Core Design, and released onto Steam in 2012. The remasters are by the current owners of the IP, Crystal Dynamics, who have continued to develop Tomb Raider games up to 2018’s Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Aspyr, who have ported many Star Wars games and is still in charge of the Star Wars: The Old Republic Remake announced in 2021.
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered releases on February 14th, 2024, for Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Steam.
- Cyberpunk 2077: 2.0 Update Plans To Overhaul The Entire Game. - September 21, 2023
- Everything We Know About Tomb Raider I-III Remaster - September 15, 2023
- How to Change Your Appearance in Starfield - September 13, 2023